March 17, 2018 | 12 pM - 3 PM
Hey #chicagobloggers is it spring yet? we've been teased with a few days of 60 degree weather, but it's not on the regulars just yet! We are opening our studio for another blogger brunch, but this time it's a tea party! we are gonna have royally decorated tables and stations that'll be sure to keep our Instagram Profiles on point *Pinky's up*! The brunch is going to be open to 15 Instagrammers/bloggers who, like us, need to create content for their blogs and social media profiles! #LETSGETFANCY!! We are an event design company and we are seriously just having so much fun at this point! We’ll bring a photoshoot ready space and you guys bring your ideas and everything you would love to photograph (including yourself) and let’s have an afternoon tea worthy of the gram, youtube, facebook live, or whatever your jam is! Holla at yo girls at Lil Epic if you’re in!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- high tea bar
- Sample some of Lil Epic Design's favorite teas from around the world and learn some tea knowledge from our resident Tea-Rista! Chyrel, was totally a tea shop girl in her past! Also, we TOTALLY haven't been hoarding vintage sets for ages- we just happen to have multiple vintage tea sets ready and in storage! We'll be keeping the tea flowing out of photogenic tea pots that pair perfectly with a tea cup and saucer for awesome flat lays (add a scone for bonus points!)
- diy pETIT FOURS
- Have you ever wanted to make perfect and precious petit fours... without the baking part? Mini cakes are kind of the best cakes! We are going to show you how to create petit fours *semi homemade style* that'll be so cute it will cause even the queen herself to... errr smirk?
- Tea sandwich station
- Afternoon Tea is not complete without tea sandwiches! We'll have all the ingredients and instructions for you to make perfect little tea sandwiches fit for the gram! Want to embark on creating your own brand new tea sandwich? Go right ahead! We support you!
- Mimosa Bar
- We know this is all about the tea but..... what's a party without some bubbly?
- DESIGN YOUR OWN TEA CUP AND SAUCER
- Get a little sample of one our favorite DIY workshops and create a tea cup that totally fits your style! We're going to show you how to personalize your own tea cup that'll be perfect for flat lays... and uhhh tea!